Sunday, August 29, 2010

Im trying to do the maths in my head, if a hen stays on the nest for 21 days, and she started nesting on the 10th of this month, then.. the chicks are due on the 31st. That's tomorrow! I better get down to the pen and have a closer look at whats going on under that fluffy bottom.

So it has been a busy month. Things have been slow. After putting all our money into the new 4wd, it has proven to be a total lemon, and we have thrown good money after bad! Its going to cost 2k just to get it back on the road. With all our tax back,finally, we can start the repairs. Even though the car is still stitting in the shed broken, i feel like a little stress has gone, knowing we have the $$ to fix the car, Then the bloody thing will be sold. And i get to keep my black baby ;)
Because of all this stress, we have been a fairly grumpy house. I think the weather literally puts a dampner on things too. Even with the fear of hot weather in the back of mind. I am really looking forward to summer.
I am currently planning Alira's 4th birthday party. She asked for a Disney princess theme. I have decided to make cupcakes, and buy little jewels from ebay to top them. My sister Jo is bringing the invites she made this afternoon, so i am pretty excited to see them.

Anyway i better push on and do my housework, I have clear some space in the kitchen for ALira and I to make pizzas for tea. I have to have them ready to go straight into the oven when we get back from picking Tim up. He is leaving his car for a tune in Warragul this afternoon, another little something that has needed doing for ages, so nice to finally have some cash flow, after being so stupid to spend ALL our money on a 3rd car.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, your blog is really very informative for hen party, if any bodies want to know more information then visit: Hen Party Ideas Brighton

    ReplyDelete