Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Alira's first day of Kinder.


Today was Alira's first day of Kinder! she went so well, I was late picking her up and felt like the worst mum EVER!

I said 'Alira we are going now' and she said, without even looking at me 'bye'. She did give Bree a cuddle and kiss. She told me she love's Kinder and she made a house out of blocks, did art and ready a story about 3 owls :)

I am starting to enjoy the LUXURY of walking without the pram!


The other exciting thing happening is that Lee-Loo chook has been on the nest for 20 days today, her chicks are due tomorrow evening or Thursday morning!!!!! I have my fingers crossed so tightly because this is our third try, I think we have ticked all the boxes this time!!


Being blackberry season, we are hoping to get up to the hills this week and get a good load of blackberries. We ALL eat them (including the dogs). There are some minor vines around our place, so i should be able to get enough for a pie, if the girls leave them long enough to be baked!

No comments:

Post a Comment