I actually meant to start this blog yesterday, but ran out of time. (The story of my life!) I wanted to begin yesterday, because yesterday our little baby hen decided to 'nest'. She is a baby no more, hopefully .. in 21 days, she will be a mummy. One of the older hens sat on the other nesting box for around 3 hours yesterday, but must not have the same 'staying power'. She lept off when i opened the pen and threw in the pellets.
This blog will act as my journal. I need to start writing things down. Simple things that happen in a day. For the first time since having children, I feel I may have the time to keep a record of what we do. I feel like I have missed so much of the past 4-5 years, and wish I had started recording 'things' a long time ago.
Everything up until now felt like a battle, to simply function on a base level. Eat,sleep,play-eat sleep,play. No time for anything other than maintaining my family.
I want to use this blog as a way to improve my self, my organisation, and my level of motivaton. A starting point, from here on in............
No comments:
Post a Comment